Pop star Demi Lovato, who is known for experimenting with her hair styles, has now got a funky cut.
The 21-year-old ‘Neon Lights’ singer got her hair shorter from one side and kept them long on the other, reported E! News.
“Just went shorter! Only the best from RiawnaCapri,” she wrote.
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) July 25, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Demi loved the texture of Julianne Hough’s old haircut. She wanted to recreate that texture on her,” said Capri.
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) July 22, 2014
“Demi and I collaborated together about the cut. I wanted to give her something no one else has. It’s short on one side, and longer on the other side. One side is about 3 inches longer than the other side,” Capri added.
Lovato previously dyed her hair with various colors including blue, pink and purple/silver combination. She once went for a more daring look by partly shaving her head.