Pop star Demi Lovato, who is known for experimenting with her hair styles, has now got a funky cut.
The 21-year-old ‘Neon Lights’ singer got her hair shorter from one side and kept them long on the other, reported E! News.
“Just went shorter! Only the best from RiawnaCapri,” she wrote.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) July 25, 2014
“Demi loved the texture of Julianne Hough’s old haircut. She wanted to recreate that texture on her,” said Capri.
— Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) July 22, 2014
“Demi and I collaborated together about the cut. I wanted to give her something no one else has. It’s short on one side, and longer on the other side. One side is about 3 inches longer than the other side,” Capri added.
Lovato previously dyed her hair with various colors including blue, pink and purple/silver combination. She once went for a more daring look by partly shaving her head.