Actor Dave Franco is set to share the screen with his older brother James Franco in the film adaptation of the book ‘The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room’.
‘127 Hours’ actor James has been tapped to direct and star in the film, a drama about filmmaker Tommy Wiseau’s 2003 cult favourite, ‘The Room’, reported Variety.
In addition to directing the film, James is adapting the behind-the-scenes book of the same name for the big screen, and will play the role of Wiseau, while Dave plays actor Greg Sestero, who penned ‘The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room’.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
In the tome, Sestero recalls his experiences acting alongside Wiseau in The Room, hich has been described by many critics as one of the “worst movies ever made”.