Actor Dave Franco has been cast in ‘The Intern’s Handbook’. The 28-year-old ‘Bad Neighbours’ actor will star in the adaptation of Shane Kuhn’s new novel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film will centre around a temping agency that is a front for assassins who specialise in knocking off high-profile corporate executives. Franco will play the agency’s top agent John Lago, who runs up against an FBI agent with the same mark while working in a Manhattan law firm.
’21 Jump Street’ producers Neal Moritz and Ori Marmur are on board alongside Circle of Confusion’s Brad Mendelsohn and David Alpert. Franco can currently be seen in ‘Bad Neighbours’, and will reprise his role as Eric Molson in the upcoming ’22 Jump Street’.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage