- Here is a time turner for you to revisit Harry Potter and his friends in Hogwarts. See photos
- 20 years of Harry Potter: Here’s what Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton look like now and what they are up to
- Jungle trailer: Daniel Radcliffe unravels the true story of travellers, watch video
Having been the face of a franchise like “Harry Potter”, actor Daniel Radcliffe has only one advice for the young actors of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and that is to enjoy it.
When asked what advice the 26-year-old star would give to stars Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, Radcliffe told Entertainment Tonight, “Just enjoy it. There’s some weird thing that I think people feel about franchises, where they’re like, ‘You do that so you can do other cool work.’
“Franchises are fun! You get to do stuff in franchises that you don’t get to do when you’re doing little indie movies. You get to do stunt sequences and crazy action stuff. It’s a lot of fun!”
Ridley and Boyega, both 23, star as two of the main characters in “The Force Awakens”, which also features the return of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford, among others.
- Would never say no to playing Harry Potter: Daniel Radcliffe
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' is going to be darker: John Boyega
- Benicio Del Toro, Laura Dern join 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'The Force Awakens' Star Wars fans, crashing online ticket sales
- John Boyega teases fans with a picture of him and Chewbacca
- New 'Star Wars' film gets title
After that they will start work on “Episode VIII”, directed by Rian Johnson, and are expected to come back for “Episode IX” for director Colin Trevorrow.
“The Force Awakens” releases on December 18.