Having been the face of a franchise like “Harry Potter”, actor Daniel Radcliffe has only one advice for the young actors of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and that is to enjoy it.
When asked what advice the 26-year-old star would give to stars Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, Radcliffe told Entertainment Tonight, “Just enjoy it. There’s some weird thing that I think people feel about franchises, where they’re like, ‘You do that so you can do other cool work.’
“Franchises are fun! You get to do stuff in franchises that you don’t get to do when you’re doing little indie movies. You get to do stunt sequences and crazy action stuff. It’s a lot of fun!”
Ridley and Boyega, both 23, star as two of the main characters in “The Force Awakens”, which also features the return of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford, among others.
- Mark Hamill back as Star Wars’ Luke Skywalker for short film Forces of Destiny
- Star Wars The Last Jedi actors explain how Han Solo’s death will affect the film
- Daisy Ridley, Gwendoline Christie and John Boyega undergo rigorous training for Star Wars The Last Jedi, watch video
- Star Wars The Last Jedi actor Mark Hamill says losing Carrie Fisher is like losing John Lennon
- Star Wars The Last Jedi will not have Lando Calrissian, says director Rian Johnson
- Star Wars actor Adam Driver felt sick after watching The Force Awakens
After that they will start work on “Episode VIII”, directed by Rian Johnson, and are expected to come back for “Episode IX” for director Colin Trevorrow.
“The Force Awakens” releases on December 18.