- Here is a time turner for you to revisit Harry Potter and his friends in Hogwarts. See photos
- 20 years of Harry Potter: Here’s what Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton look like now and what they are up to
- Jungle trailer: Daniel Radcliffe unravels the true story of travellers, watch video
Having been the face of a franchise like “Harry Potter”, actor Daniel Radcliffe has only one advice for the young actors of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” and that is to enjoy it.
When asked what advice the 26-year-old star would give to stars Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, Radcliffe told Entertainment Tonight, “Just enjoy it. There’s some weird thing that I think people feel about franchises, where they’re like, ‘You do that so you can do other cool work.’
“Franchises are fun! You get to do stuff in franchises that you don’t get to do when you’re doing little indie movies. You get to do stunt sequences and crazy action stuff. It’s a lot of fun!”
Ridley and Boyega, both 23, star as two of the main characters in “The Force Awakens”, which also features the return of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford, among others.
- Star Wars The Last Jedi will not have Lando Calrissian, says director Rian Johnson
- Adam Driver unsure about seeing Star Wars The Last Jedi
- The Last Jedi will be the longest Star Wars film ever
- Adam Driver has not been told to keep mum about Star Wars The Last Jedi
- Star Wars actor Adam Driver felt sick after watching The Force Awakens
- Star Wars The Last Jedi actor Daisy Ridley remembers co-star Carrie Fisher
After that they will start work on “Episode VIII”, directed by Rian Johnson, and are expected to come back for “Episode IX” for director Colin Trevorrow.
“The Force Awakens” releases on December 18.