Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he wants to die on a set of a film. The 27-year-old actor loves his job so much that he hopes when he eventually does pass away, it will be while filming a movie, reported Daily Mirror.
“On a film set, ideally. I want to ruin someone’s day. I want to have them suddenly go, ‘Dan’s just dropped dead in front of the camera; we have to get his double on’
“If someone told me tomorrow, ‘You’re never going back on set’, I really wouldn’t know what to do with the rest of my life. I don’t know what my life looks like without regularly being on a film set. I’d go crazy. I’m one of the lucky few who loves my job,” Radcliffe said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor also opened up about his lifestyle and said that he barely spends the money he made, courtesy the “Harry Potter” franchise.
“I don’t really do anything with my money. I’m very grateful for it, because having money means you don’t have to worry about it, which is a very lovely freedom to have. It also gives me immense freedom career-wise,” he said.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he would love to make a cameo on Emmy-winning fantasy drama Game of Thrones. The 27-year-old star, known for his portrayal of Harry Potter in the movie series, revealed that he desperately wants a role on the hit HBO show even if it is a brief one, reported AceShowbiz.
“I would love to do (Game of Thrones). If they want to just bring me in and kill me, I would be so happy to do that,” he said.
Radcliffe also said he is not sure if he is ready to commit to a long TV show.
“I’ve recently read a couple of really good TV pilot scripts. But then it’s signing on for seven years.