‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe was initially denied entry to the US due to visa problems.
The 25-year-old British actor was stopped by American border guards while returning to the US for Comic-Con after attending a premiere of his new movie ‘What If’ in Toronto, reported Ace Showbiz.
Radcliffe was in the process of upgrading his current P-2 visa to an O-1 visa. P-2 visa is designed for foreign actors as well as entertainers and gives the performers residency right for the time they’re working on a project but cannot exceed a year.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor fortunately managed to get his visa upgraded and arrive on 2 AM in San Diego. He was in time for a scheduled Comic-Con panel later on July 25 afternoon with his co-star Juno Temple and director Alexandre Aja to discuss his film ‘Horns’.
Radcliffe stars as the protagonist in the adaptation of Joe Hill’s horror novel of the same title, playing Ignatius Perrish, a young man who grows horns after a mysterious death of his girlfriend.