‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe will feature again in the play ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’.
The 24-year-old actor, who previously featured in the play in 2013, will portray Cripple Billy in the dark comedy penned by Martin McDonagh, reported Contactmusic.
‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ was first premiered in 1996 and is a story about an orphan and outcast who gets a chance to work in a Hollywood film. This time the play will be staged in US instead of London where it featured last year.
Radcliffe’s previous theatre works include Peter Shaffer’s drama ‘Equus’ and his musical debut in the revival of ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched