‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe will feature again in the play ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’.
The 24-year-old actor, who previously featured in the play in 2013, will portray Cripple Billy in the dark comedy penned by Martin McDonagh, reported Contactmusic.
‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ was first premiered in 1996 and is a story about an orphan and outcast who gets a chance to work in a Hollywood film. This time the play will be staged in US instead of London where it featured last year.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Radcliffe’s previous theatre works include Peter Shaffer’s drama ‘Equus’ and his musical debut in the revival of ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’.