Daniel Radcliffe has revealed he was left amused by Republican presidential nominee Donal Trump’s self-confidence when he first met him more than 10 years ago.
Stopping by The Graham Norton Show, the 27-year-old British actor recalled the first time he met the Republican nominee when he was still a pre-teen and revealed the eyebrow-raising advice he got from the businessman, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Radcliffe, who appeared on the show alongside Trolls co-stars Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick, first told the host that he ran into Trump while he was promoting the first Harry Potter film. He was 11 or 12 at the time.
“They took us to New York and it was sort of the first time doing any of the morning shows in New York and I was about to do the ‘Today’ show and I’d never been American morning TV before, and I was quite nervous,” he shared.
Trump happened to be there as well and they got to interact before Radcliffe began his interview. That’s when the 70-year-old told the young star to brag about their meet-up to the morning show’s viewers.
“They sort of walked me over to him and he said, ‘Oh hi, nice to meet you.’ And I said, ‘Nice to meet you.’ He said, ‘How are you?’ I said, ‘I’m quite nervous. I’ve never been on TV before, I don’t know what I’m gonna talk about.’ And he brilliantly just said, ‘You tell them you just met Mr. Trump,'” Radcliffe said.
As Timberlake and Kendrick showed unimpressed expressions, the actor added, “To me, that is the Everest of self-confidence. Imagine if I’d just been to you, ‘When you go on that show, just talk about me. Don’t talk about your stuff’,” said actor.