He has won acclaim for his stage outings in ‘Equus’ and ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ but ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radclifee says films will always remain his first love.
The actor said he feels more comfortable on a film set.
“Film is where I grew up,” he said during an appearance at the Comic-Con when asked by a fan which acting medium he preferred.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“There is no greater place of comfort… All the things my teachers hated about me were now assets,” he said about a movie set.
Radcliffe, however, feels theatre was very educative.
“Theatre is a place where I learned to act better. But gun to my heard, (I would chose) film every time,” he added during his first appearance at Comic Con to promote his upcoming movie ‘Horns’.
It seemed to be a love-fest for the young star, with the crowd singing Happy Birthday to him. Radcliffe turned 25 two days ago.
Many fans thanked him for giving them Harry Potter and the actor in gratitude, said, “I never tire of hearing that.”