He has won acclaim for his stage outings in ‘Equus’ and ‘The Cripple of Inishmaan’ but ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radclifee says films will always remain his first love.
The actor said he feels more comfortable on a film set.
“Film is where I grew up,” he said during an appearance at the Comic-Con when asked by a fan which acting medium he preferred.
“There is no greater place of comfort… All the things my teachers hated about me were now assets,” he said about a movie set.
Radcliffe, however, feels theatre was very educative.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Theatre is a place where I learned to act better. But gun to my heard, (I would chose) film every time,” he added during his first appearance at Comic Con to promote his upcoming movie ‘Horns’.
It seemed to be a love-fest for the young star, with the crowd singing Happy Birthday to him. Radcliffe turned 25 two days ago.
Many fans thanked him for giving them Harry Potter and the actor in gratitude, said, “I never tire of hearing that.”