‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm has praised Daniel Radcliffe for handling fame with ‘enviable’ grace.
Hamm, 43, who appeared alongside Radcliffe in ‘A Young Doctor’s Notebook’, said his former co-star could indulge in a life of luxury to a much greater extent than he has so far, reported Daily Express.
“I think he is massively talented. For the majority of his teens he was the most famous person in the world, in the eyes of 13 to 18 year olds, but he has handled it all with a grace that is enviable. He could buy a castle in the Highlands and be done with it!,” Hamm said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen