Sixteen years ago while kids were busy enjoying reading Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe was making a hell lot of money while bringing their favourite character to life. Along with gaining immense international popularity, he made as much as £74 million and back then. He was even listed as the richest teenager of his continent.
In a recent interview with Belfast Telegraph, the actor said he has barely touched his Harry Potter fortune.
“I’m very grateful for it, because having money means you don’t have to worry about it, which is a very lovely freedom to have. It also gives me immense freedom, career-wise.”
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Post Harry Potter film franchise, the actor chose to experiment with several roles. He even appeared on a not so popular television show, A Young Doctor’s Notebook. Later he chose films like What If, Victor Frankenstein, Kill Your Darling, Imperium and Swiss Army Man, Horns and all his roles had unicity.
“For all the people who’ve followed my career, I want to give them something to be interested in, rather than them just watch me make loads of money on c*** films for the rest of my life, ” said the Now You See Me 2 actor.
“If someone told me tomorrow, ‘You’re never going back on set,’ I really wouldn’t know what to do with the rest of my life. I don’t know what my life looks like without regularly being on a film set.I’d go crazy. I’m one of the lucky few who loves my job,” Daniel Radcliffe added.