Superstar Daniel Craig’s knee injury scene has been cut from the final edit of “Spectre”.
The actor, 47, sprained the leg joint while filming a fight scene in Austria for the new Bond movie, and he later underwent surgery in New York and had several weeks off work to recover.
In a chat with talk show host Graham Norton, Craig said, “I knackered (injured) my knee. Sadly the bit when I did it wasn’t in the film. It was really a shame. I had to have surgery but it worked out quite well because everyone got a two-week rest – it was an eight-month shoot so we were all tired out.”
- Rally for Rivers getting huge response: Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
- DY Patil Stadium to be handed over to FIFA after September 27
- Remarkable Valentino Rossi qualifies third for Aragon MotoGP
- SHOCKING! Father asks doctor to pay for son's TORN CLOTHES after surgery
- Shekhar Kapur is a true friend, says Anupam Kher
- Hyderabad: Chappals thrown at Dalit writer Kancha Ilaiah, under fire from Vysya community for his book
Outlining the injuries he has received during his nine years as Bond, Craig added, “I’ve had my right shoulder re-constructed, my right and left knees operated on and my thumb hurts!”