Actress Naomie Harris wishes critics would give Daniel Craig more credit for “reinventing” the role of James Bond.
The British beauty has starred alongside the 47-year-old in two 007 movies, including last year’s “Spectre”, reported Contactmusic.
While it’s believed the movie will be Daniel’s last outing as the superspy, Harris, 39, thinks it’s disrespectful to be discussing his successor before a final decision has been made.
“I feel it’s premature, because I feel as though Daniel doesn’t get the sort of respect and admiration he deserves,” she said.
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: Relieved that I don't have to bowl against Misbah-ul-Haq, Younis Khan, says Rangana Herath
- Children not safe anywhere in the country: Kailash Satyarthi
- My focus is on job, can't react to people's criticism: Sjoerd Marijne
- Anushka Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez, Esha Gupta and more: Who wore what at GQ Men of the Year Awards
- Giving Rohingya refuge not in Indian Muslims' interest: Shiv Sena
- Internet suspension in Tripura to continue till Monday
“He completely reinvented that role of Bond, and he has made it the most successful Bond of all time. People are turning out in droves to see him as Bond. So I think we should celebrate the fact that we have an amazing Bond and no one knows whether Daniel’s going to come back or not.”