Actress Naomie Harris wishes critics would give Daniel Craig more credit for “reinventing” the role of James Bond.
The British beauty has starred alongside the 47-year-old in two 007 movies, including last year’s “Spectre”, reported Contactmusic.
While it’s believed the movie will be Daniel’s last outing as the superspy, Harris, 39, thinks it’s disrespectful to be discussing his successor before a final decision has been made.
“I feel it’s premature, because I feel as though Daniel doesn’t get the sort of respect and admiration he deserves,” she said.
- Idris Elba no longer interested in playing James Bond
- Daniel Craig to cut down on dangerous stunts
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
- I loved flirting with Moneypenny: Daniel Craig
- I play a very ambitious Bondgirl in 'Skyfall': Naomie Harris
- Naomie Harris tipped for Bond girl
“He completely reinvented that role of Bond, and he has made it the most successful Bond of all time. People are turning out in droves to see him as Bond. So I think we should celebrate the fact that we have an amazing Bond and no one knows whether Daniel’s going to come back or not.”