Actress Dakota Johnson, who is playing Anastasia Steele in racy romance ‘Fifty Shades of
Gray’, finds her onscreen character “kinda boring”.
“A lot of getting into the character’s head, in Ana’s headspace before she meets Christian, so it’s a lot of reading, which I love,” Johnson told Vanity Fair. “She’s an English major, so that’s kinda boring,” said Johnson, who features on the magazine’s March issue.
The actress says shooting the film with Jamie Dornan and the rest of the cast and crew has been very positive.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It’s been a very smooth and fun and creative experience. I think going into something like this, you kind of have fears of what it could be like and none of those fears are happening. We all get along really well and the crew’s amazing. We’re just all trying to make this project the best it can be,” she said.
The film adaptation of E L James’ erotic novel is slated to release on February 13, next year.