Actress Dakota Johnson, who is playing Anastasia Steele in racy romance ‘Fifty Shades of
Gray’, finds her onscreen character “kinda boring”.
“A lot of getting into the character’s head, in Ana’s headspace before she meets Christian, so it’s a lot of reading, which I love,” Johnson told Vanity Fair. “She’s an English major, so that’s kinda boring,” said Johnson, who features on the magazine’s March issue.
The actress says shooting the film with Jamie Dornan and the rest of the cast and crew has been very positive.
“It’s been a very smooth and fun and creative experience. I think going into something like this, you kind of have fears of what it could be like and none of those fears are happening. We all get along really well and the crew’s amazing. We’re just all trying to make this project the best it can be,” she said.
The film adaptation of E L James’ erotic novel is slated to release on February 13, next year.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched