“Fifty Shades of Grey” star Dakota Johnson has chopped off her hair for new tousled bob-length locks.
Johnson, 25, was spotted hanging out in New York City wearing her newly lobbed hair, reported Aceshowbiz.
- Fifty Shades franchise reaches its climax, but critics aren’t gratified
- Beyonce debuts blunt bob: Is it going to be the hottest hairstyle trend of 2018?
- Coldplay frontman Chris Martin dating actor Dakota Johnson?
- Watch Fifty Shades Freed trailer: Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan take their love to its climax and beyond
- Dakota Johnson hits out at ‘brutal’ Hollywood over ageism
- Fame can destroy a person: Dakota Johnson
Teaming her new hairdo with skinny jeans, grey coat, boots and round glasses, the actress rocked the new look.
Johnson will reprise her role of Anastasia Steele in her debut film’s sequel “Fifty Shades Darker”, which will be out next summer.