Popular stand-up comedian John Pinette, best known for his role on ‘Seinfeld’, was found dead at a Pittsburgh hotel room. He was 50.
The actor, who was found dead at the hotel on April 5, was determined to have died of natural causes, according to the spokesperson for the Medical Examiner’s office in Pennsylvania, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The comedian, born in Boston in 1964, had a regular touring presence. Pinette’s film credits include roles in ‘Junior’ (1994), ‘The Punisher’ (2004) and ‘The Last Godfather’ (2010).
He starred in several specials, including ‘Still Hungry’ (2011) and ‘I’m Starvin’ (2006).
The comedian also played Edna Turnblad during a national touring production of ‘Hairspray’ in 2004.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On television, he appeared in the series’ Vinnie & Bobby’, Parker Lewis ‘Can’t Lose’ and ‘High Tide’.
His role in the last ‘Seinfeld’ episode in 1998 saw the comic as a man who was robbed and had his car stolen.