Popular stand-up comedian John Pinette, best known for his role on ‘Seinfeld’, was found dead at a Pittsburgh hotel room. He was 50.
The actor, who was found dead at the hotel on April 5, was determined to have died of natural causes, according to the spokesperson for the Medical Examiner’s office in Pennsylvania, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The comedian, born in Boston in 1964, had a regular touring presence. Pinette’s film credits include roles in ‘Junior’ (1994), ‘The Punisher’ (2004) and ‘The Last Godfather’ (2010).
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
He starred in several specials, including ‘Still Hungry’ (2011) and ‘I’m Starvin’ (2006).
The comedian also played Edna Turnblad during a national touring production of ‘Hairspray’ in 2004.
On television, he appeared in the series’ Vinnie & Bobby’, Parker Lewis ‘Can’t Lose’ and ‘High Tide’.
His role in the last ‘Seinfeld’ episode in 1998 saw the comic as a man who was robbed and had his car stolen.