Actor Clive Owen appreciates all the success he has been able to achieve in his career. The 49-year-old actor, who shot to fames in the 1990s in TV series ‘Chancer’ before moving into Hollywood films, said this has made him more appreciative of all the accolades that have come his way, reported Contactmusic.
Asked how his life has changed, ‘The Last Knights’ actor said, “I’ve got more money. I come from a very, very working-class background. I spent my childhood not having money and that was a constant burden.
“I’m fortunate now to have considerably more now than I used to, but I’ll never forget where I come from because there is a huge number of people in the world who are stressed about money and I don’t want to forget that I used to be one of them.”
The ‘Children of Men’ actor said that although it took till his mid-30s to find widespread adulation, he was happy working on low-budget productions.
“OK, I wasn’t making the movies I’m making now, but I was doing what I considered to be very good TV, theatre and small movies. It might appear now that I was out in the wilderness, but I was enjoying my career.”
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews