Cindy Crawford’s teenage daughter Kaia Gerber has grown up to be stunning so much so that the supermodel herself is jealous.
Crawford, 49, said she teases the 14-year-old girl of having her old legs, reported E! online.
“I do and I’m really jealous. No, I’m joking. I always tease her ‘You have my old legs. Give them back,'” she said.
- Cindy Crawford’s 16-year-old daughter Kaia Gerber turns designer for Karl Lagerfeld
- Cindy Crawford openly talks about sexual harassment with her daughter, says it’s about awareness
- I have embraced turning 50: Cindy Crawford
- I’ve reached perfect amount of famous: Cindy Crawford
- Indian fashion, Bollywood have global influence: Cindy Crawford
- Cindy Crawford wants to be healthy role model for daughter
The brunette model says her two children, Gerber and her older brother Presley Gerber, 16, have helped her age with grace.
“I think honestly I am probably the hardest on myself. It’s beautiful as a mother to watch your children grow up and become whoever they’re going to be and I think that makes it easier for me to watch myself also getting older,” she said.