Filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s next as-yet-untitled movie will release on July 21, 2017.
The 45-year-old filmmaker is directing the movie, which will be his first feature since “Interstellar” that opened last November, scoring a worldwide gross of USD 673 million, reported Entertainment Weekly.
Warner Bros, which has all rights on the new project, has earlier handled all three films in Nolan’s Dark Knight series — “Batman Begins”, “The Dark Knight” and “The Dark Knight Rises” — along with his 2010 sci-fi hit “Inception”.
- Christopher Nolan’s visit to India: Highlights
- Christopher Nolan kicks off India trip; meets Kamal Hassan in Mumbai
- Christopher Nolan’s visit to India: Everything you need to know about it
- On Christopher Nolan’s upcoming visit to India, celluloid in digital era and preservation of film heritage
- Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk to release in India in July
- Christopher Nolan wanted to tell Dunkirk in most visceral way
This will be the director’s tenth feature film after his 1998 debut “Following”.
Nolan’s latest project was “Quay”, a short film about stop-motion animation masters and twin brothers Stephen and Timothy Quay.
No further details have been released.