Singer Chris Brown has been released from the custody and his initial felony assault charge has been reduced to misdemeanor following his altercation with a man outside a Washington hotel.
Brown,24,was arrested in Washington DC after getting into a fight with another man outside the W Hotel,reported People magazine.
During his appearance in a Washington DC courtroom,a judge reduced the felony assault charge the singer was facing for allegedly punching the man.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Brown’s mother,Joyce Hawkins,was in the courtroom to support her son,as was rapper Trey Songz. A number of fans saying “Free Chris!” signs showed up outside as well.
Brown is ordered to report to his California probation officer within 48 hours and to stay 100 yards away from the alleged victim. He is scheduled to return to court along with his bodyguard for their next arraignment on November 25.
It is not for the first time that Brown has faced legal woes. He was sentenced to community service after his involvement in a hit-and-run accident in August.