Actor Chris Hemsworth enjoys movie date nights with his wife Elsa Pataky.
The 31-year-old actor’s wife Elsa Pataky has revealed the pair regularly enjoy film-based date nights, reported Comtactmusic.
“As you can imagine, Chris and I love watching films, so on Saturday we decided to go to one of our favourite cinemas in London. It’s called Electric and I wanted to tell you about it because it’s a very different and unusual way of watching films.
- Thor, Captain America, Hulk and other Marvel superheroes react to Black Panther success
- This ad for an upcoming sports event in Mumbai features a Spanish model posing in sandals and Twitter asks why
- Thor actor Chris Hemsworth and wife Elsa Pataky have a pet snake
- Chris Hemsworth gushes over Elsa Pataky
- It was suffocating being in LA: Chris Hemsworth
- Chris Hemsworth’s wife played body double for Natalie Portman
“We chat and enjoy a glass of wine together, and then we watch the film. It’s one of our few hobbies because, as some of you will know, it’s hard to keep up with your hobbies when you have kids! I love the sausage rolls and hummus, they are delicious! I even bought some sweets… It was my cheating day!,” she said.