‘Anger Management’ star Charlie Sheen plans to have more children, according to his fiancee Scottine Rossi.
The 48-year-old actor — who already has a grown-up daughter Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit, daughters Lola and Sam with ex-wife Denise Richards and twin sons Bob and Max, five, from his marriage to Brooke Mueller — is preparing to tie the knot with the former adult film actress, reported Contactmusic.
When asked if she planned to have a baby, Scottine said, “Yes. Yes, that’s pretty much as far as we have got though.” However, the pair are in no hurry to have kids just yet.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“He has five amazing kids. That’s as far as we got. I think we should focus on this awesomeness that we have right now,” he added.