‘Blue Jasmine’ star Cate Blanchett was spotted leaving a celebrity favourite tattoo parlour with a bandage on her wrist.
Blanchett, 44, was seen visiting the Shamrock Social Club with her husband Andrew uptown, and her fellow Oscar nominee Amy Adams, on March 3, reported Daily Mirror.
“Cate was spotted leaving the tattoo parlour with a black bandage around her wrist,” a source said. It is still unclear what design Blanchett went for, with a staff member at the Shamrock declining to comment on their A-lister visitor’s inking.
“Congrats to our friends Jared Leto and Cate Blanchett for your Oscar wins! (sic),” the tattoo parlour tweeted.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest