‘Blue Jasmine’ star Cate Blanchett was spotted leaving a celebrity favourite tattoo parlour with a bandage on her wrist.
Blanchett, 44, was seen visiting the Shamrock Social Club with her husband Andrew uptown, and her fellow Oscar nominee Amy Adams, on March 3, reported Daily Mirror.
“Cate was spotted leaving the tattoo parlour with a black bandage around her wrist,” a source said. It is still unclear what design Blanchett went for, with a staff member at the Shamrock declining to comment on their A-lister visitor’s inking.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
“Congrats to our friends Jared Leto and Cate Blanchett for your Oscar wins! (sic),” the tattoo parlour tweeted.