Actress Cate Blanchett has gone for major hair makeover by colouring her tresses pink.
The 46-year-old Oscar-winning actress enlisted London-based colorist Nicola Clarke for the light rinse, reported E! online.
“We’ve been talking about doing it for a while but wanted to get all the award seasons out of the way to have a play and a bit of fun. It will last a couple of weeks, depending on how many washes it has,” Clarke told The Telegraph.
Blanchett paired her new hairstyle with matching tinted aviator glasses, while out and about in London.
The “Carol” star joins a growing list of actresses who have sported pink hair, which includes the likes of Kaley Cuoco, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Helen Mirren.
- I don’t think I’ve stayed silent at all: Cate Blanchett on Woody Allen
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Swiss diaries is all about striking his signature pose and having a fan moment with Elton John, Cate Blanchett
- My red carpet appearances wonderful illusion: Cate Blanchett
- Cate Blanchett dances onstage after winning award
- Never had a sexual relationship with a woman: Cate Blanchett
- Cate Blanchett bags inaugural Women of Style award Down Under
Blanchett had debuted a short bob just before the 2016 Oscars, where she walked the red carpet in a teal, romantic, flower-adorned V-neck Armani gown.