Model-actress Cara Delevingne celebrated her Instagram milestone of attaining 10 million followers by posting a revealing shot.
Delevingne stripped down to her innerwear and placed fruit items all over her body to celebrate landing 10 million fans, reported E! online.
The British star, who will appear in upcoming comic book blockbuster “Suicide Squad”, captioned the saucy photo: “It’s (sic) seems like complete insanity that I have 10 million followers so I thought I would cover myself in fruit and write on my stomach in red lipstick which now won’t come off!
- Video: Adam Sandler keeps touching actress Claire Foy's knees; gets slammed by Twitterati
- Cara Delevingne opens up about mental health
- Cara Delevingne splits from girlfriend?
- Cara Delevingne compares herself to Charlize Theron
- I suffered from depression: Cara Delevingne
- Cara Delevingne eyes cheesy tattoo
“This strange fruity thanks you is for you, especially the people who have supported me from the beginning! Lots of exciting things to come so watch this space.”