Two of the biggest superhero films are set for a showdown at the box office this year with Marvel and Warner Bros releasing ‘Captain America 3’ and ‘Batman/Superman’ on the same day in May.
Marvel Studios and parent company Disney first declared that they would be releasing a big film on May 6 as they have been releasing first weekend of summer for past decade.
However, Warner Bros announced in January that it would open Batman-Superman on May 6, 2016 as well. The film stars Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill once again as Superman.
The film was originally slated to release in summer 2015 but the date got pushed by a year.
Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige recently said he had no plans to shift the release date of one of his superhero films on May 6 to avoid a clash.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
While Feige declined to give the name of the film, the Hollywood Reporter said it will be ‘Captain America 3’.