Actress Cameron Diaz is reportedly introducing new boyfriend Benji Madden for the first time to her family during her five-day home trip.
Diaz, 41, and rumoured boyfriend Madden made the trip to visit the family of the ‘Sex Tape’ actress in Florida over the Fourth of July weekend, reported Ace Showbiz.
“They flew into Orlando and then drove to Tampa where they met up for a reunion. They also spent a few days at the beach on Anna Maria Island, where Cameron’s family has a house. It was a great vacation and they had a blast spending time with Cameron’s nieces and nephews,” a source said.
The couple were apparently lovey-dovey all the time. “Cameron was hugging Benji from behind and kissing him whenever there was a free moment. They swam together and went to some of Cameron’s favourite local restaurants,” the source added.
They have not confirmed their relationship, but already shown some PDA in many different occasions.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016