The 42-year-old actress tied the knot with the 36-year-old Good Charlotte rocker at her Beverly Hills home in January.
And it’s now claimed the couple are moving away from Los Angeles to a more rural part of California, reported OK magazine.
- Cameron Diaz gushes over husband: I feel so lucky
- I've learned a lot from marriage: Cameron Diaz
- Cameron Diaz takes a tumble during night out with Benji Madden
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden advise Nicole Richie-Joel Madden not to divorce?
- Cameron Diaz asks beau Benji Madden's sister-in-law Nicole Richie to plan their wedding
- I'm not opposed to nudity: Cameron Diaz
“They’re ready for a change of pace and love the idea of raising their kids in a serene setting that’s still close enough to the city but far enough away from the daily grind,” a source said.
Apparently Madden and Diaz are looking at investing in a property around the Big Sur, Napa Valley or Ojai regions of California.