Bryan Cranston has opened up about his childhood and has revealed he was abandoned by his father and his mother turned to alcohol. The Breaking Bad actor’s father Joe abandoned the family when Cranston was 11 years old and his mother Peggy turned to alcohol to cope, leading him, who has two sisters, to be sent away to live on his grandparents’ farm and he is still “dealing with the pain” from his youth, reported Female First.
“There’s still a lot of pain I’m dealing with. It’s worse than if they died in a car crash, because they were still there physically, somewhere. My mum and dad up through 10
years old were really wonderful, that’s what was so awful about it.
“My mother was engaging and my dad was my coach; we did things together and he brought home a donkey for us to play with. Then it all disappeared. He chose not to be with us or see us or be a father. My mother chose to become an alcoholic
and drown her sorrows and sadness and resentment. She was like a ghost of herself. And no one ever explained why he left,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The 60-year-old actor reconciled with both his parents before they died and revealed he found a note from his father, which read, “The highlight of my life was when my children forgave me.”