Singer Bruno Mars says whatever struggle he has done in his life has made him what he is today. The 31-year-old singer opened up about his career path, failures and how he hopes to be remembered in the future, reported E! Online.
“Those days (were bad), but in a beautiful way. Without getting dropped, I might not be here. All of these things you have to go through. It ain’t easy. If it was easy everyone would be doing it.
“The worst absolute moment was telling everybody I got dropped. I’m broke. I’m in debt. Walking into a room saying, ‘Yeah, I’m a signed Motown artist,’ then walking in and saying, ‘I’m a dropped Motown artist.’ But I’m not blaming anybody over there,” he said.
Discussing his early days as an aspiring singer and songwriter, Mars further recalled, “Sylvia Rhone gave me a deal and the timing wasn’t right. I had to go through this journey. I had to meet Jeff (Bhasker) and beg him to come play at Pickwick’s Pub on Ventura with me. I had to sing these songs and gig. I was 20-year-old. I wasn’t even supposed to be in these places probably.”
Mars also said he hopes that he will be remembered by his fans for his music and not for any “scandals or controversy”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I hope that my music does the talking. I just wanna do music. It could be boring for people this day and age, but I don’t wanna be known for no scandals or controversy . I want to be the guy that brings joy to your life through his music. That’s it,” he said.