Hollywood star Bruce Willis has welcomed his second child, another baby girl with model wife Emma Heming.
Willis, 59, and Heming, 35, who are already parents to Mabel Ray, 2, welcomed Evelyn on May 5, reported People magazine.
“Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully. Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister,” reads a statement from the actor’s representative.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Heming also took to Instagram to share a snapshot of her husband, with whom she celebrated her fifth anniversary on March 21. “Mabel loves a ride on the escalator! That might (have) been the 50th time,” she tweeted along with the photo.
The ‘Die Hard’ star also has daughters Tallulah, 20, Scout, 22, and Rumer, 25, with former wife Demi Moore.