Hollywood star Bruce Willis has welcomed his second child, another baby girl with model wife Emma Heming.
Willis, 59, and Heming, 35, who are already parents to Mabel Ray, 2, welcomed Evelyn on May 5, reported People magazine.
“Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully. Mabel is delighted to have a new baby sister,” reads a statement from the actor’s representative.
Heming also took to Instagram to share a snapshot of her husband, with whom she celebrated her fifth anniversary on March 21. “Mabel loves a ride on the escalator! That might (have) been the 50th time,” she tweeted along with the photo.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The ‘Die Hard’ star also has daughters Tallulah, 20, Scout, 22, and Rumer, 25, with former wife Demi Moore.