Bradley Cooper’s romance with Irina Shayk has been approved by the actor’s mother following a Labor Day get together.
The “Silver Linings Playbook” star, 40, and the 29-year-old Russian model were spotted kissing in Atlantic City, New Jersey, reported People magazine.
Shayk, who previously dated soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, was photographed standing by Campano as her boyfriend chatted with friends at a lunch party.
- Birthday Special: How Silver Linings Playbook broke through Bradley Cooper's alpha male image of The Hangover
- Lady Gaga celebrates A Star Is Born wrap up party with Bradley Cooper
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk welcome their first baby
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk go house-hunting
- Bradley Cooper, Irina Shayk enjoy Italian Vacation
- Bradley Cooper sues French magazine
The trip back to Atlantic City was full of nostalgia for Cooper, who was spotted dining with his mother at Bob’s diner, where they ate when he was a boy.