Bradley Cooper is all set to return to Broadway after a gap of eight years by playing the lead in a revival of Bernard Pomerance’s ‘The Elephant Man’.
The 39-year-old Cooper, who has been nominated in the best supporting actor category at the Oscars for his role in ‘American Hustle’, was last on Broadway opposite Julia Roberts and Paul Rudd for 2006 play ‘Three Days of Rain’.
In ‘The Elephant Man’ Cooper will play the role of John Merrick, a severely deformed and soulful figure, reported Entertainment Weekly.
‘The Elephant Man’ hasn’t been performed on Broadway since 2002.
The role of Merrick has been memorably played by John Hurt in David Lynch’s 1980 film adaptation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More