Brad Pitt has revealed his bruised face is the result of running in dark wearing flip flops.
The 51-year-old actor looked noticeably banged-up when he appeared at the 3rd annual Light Up the Blues Concert in Hollywood last weekend, reported People magazine.
“This is what happens when you try to run up steps in the dark, with your arms full, wearing flip flops,” Pitt said in a statement.
- Brad Pitt bid 1,20,000 dollars to watch Game of Thrones with Emilia Clarke
- Birthday special: Here’s giving Brad Pitt the much-deserved credit as an actor
- Brad Pitt talks about quitting alcohol, moving forward with life
- Brad Pitt offered fatherly advice: Jack O’Connell
- Brad Pitt’s an atheist
- Jen and Pitt’s date angers Jolie
“Turns out if you then try to stop your forward momentum with your face, the result is road rash. Regardless, I wasn’t going to miss the Autism Speaks benefit the night after – wonderful people and I was honoured to be a part of this important event,” he added.
Jack Black acted as emcee for the event benefiting Autism Speaks, later auctioning off a Fender guiter signed by the performers from the event, all of whom have autism.
Pitt, 51, entered a bidding war for the guitar and ended up being the winner after offering up a whopping USD 23,000.