Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt has splashed out 250,000 pounds on a World War Two Nazi motorbike.
Pitt, 51, bought the bike from a collector at auction, reported Female First.
The star, who became obsessed with wartime relics after starring in “Fury”, has splurged on a 1942 three-wheeled vehicle that was used by a German reconnaissance unit and was used to travel across mountains and across deserts in Crete.
The bike was sold by Nazis in 1945 at a local auction and later ended up in the hands of an Athenian bike collector named Yannis, who is now selling the “collectors piece” to the Hollywood hunk.
- Brad Pitt bid 1,20,000 dollars to watch Game of Thrones with Emilia Clarke
- Birthday special: Here's giving Brad Pitt the much-deserved credit as an actor
- One thing that Rohan Joshi can do but Brad Pitt can't, here is the Hollywood actor's confession
- Brad Pitt buys picture of Amy Winehouse?
- Angie buys ring worth 250,000 pounds for Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt buys another motorbike
“There are only around 500 of these bikes worldwide so they are collectors pieces like paintings and go up in value all the time. It’s a way for wealthy people to invest their money and also enjoy their hobby,” Yannis said.
“Even the parts are expensive if they are original. I had to replace a small piece of metal on this bike and it cost me 1500 pounds.”
It is not the first time the “Fight Club” actor has purchased pricey rides; he already owns around 10 different bikes and even bought eldest son Maddox,14, a Suzuki DRZ-125 for his 11th birthday as he wants his kids to enjoy biking around their home.