Brad Pitt made his maiden public appearance since Angelina Jolie filed for divorce. The 52-year-old actor was spotted on Monday night at a private screening of Moonlight with friend Julia Roberts. The actor, who is one of the producers, appeared to be in high spirits as he posed for a shot with Roberts, Moonlight star Trevante Rhodes, and writer/director Barry Jenkins. Pitt also took to the podium with Roberts to speak about
the highly-acclaimed film.
This was the first time Pitt came out post-split, earlier he had cancelled his appearance at the Voyage of Time premiere in late September, announcing that he was “currently focused on my family situation.” Pitt’s outing comes one day after a representative for Jolie released a new statement saying that the former couple have reached a legal agreement about the custody of their six children: Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and 8-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
The voluntary agreement calls for the former couple’s six children, who range in ages from 8 to 15, to continue to have “therapeutic visits” with Pitt for the time being. It is unclear what therapeutic visits entailed, and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s representatives said they could not provide additional details.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Jolie-Pitt filed for divorce in September, days after Pitt was involved in a disturbance during a private flight with his family. She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the breakup, and an attorney said at the time she filed for divorce “for the health of the family.” The actors were married for two years and together for 12 years after becoming close while filming 2005’s Mr. & Mrs. Smith.