Hollywood star Brad Pitt is not in a healthy state since his estranged wife, Angelina Jolie, filed for divorce after two years of marriage.
The 52-year-old actor is “still totally crushed” but kids are his main concern, reported Us magazine.
“He can’t believe this is what his life has become and he’s in bad shape but the kids are the only thing he’s hanging onto.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“He’s been leaning heavily on his family and speaks to his parents and close friends and his manager constantly. His mom has been talking to him constantly,” a source said.
Jolie, 41, filed for divorce on September 19 citing irreconcilable differences. The official statement from the actress said the reason for her decision is the health of the family.
On September 30, news broke that the former couple had reached a temporary arrangement that extends to October 20 and will allow Pitt to see the their six children — Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have reportedly agreed to a temporary custody deal, which allows the actor to visit their six Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt strike temporary custody deal. After the Department of Children and Family Services made its recommendations, Jolie and Pitt came to a temporary agreement that lasts until October 20, reported Entertainment Tonight.
Jolie and Pitt each volunteered to participate in individual counselling, and Pitt also agreed to undergo drug and alcohol testing, though he was not required to, sources said.