Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are selling their 5,920 square-foot New Orleans estate for USD 6.5 million.
The pad offers five bedrooms and three full bathrooms, along with two half-baths, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Pitt, 51, and Jolie, 39, who can be seen later this year in the Universal film “By the Sea”, purchased the property in 2006 for USD 3.5 million.
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie plan to buy a Greek island?
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie selling new Orleans mansion
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, kids spend honeymoon on yacht?
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt to have working honeymoon in Mediterranean
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie add skate park to LA Mansion
- Brangelina gave over $6.8mn to charity in 2008
The three-story home, built in the 1830s, includes such amenities as a balcony in the front, arched French doors and a laundry room. A grand staircase and elevator are used to traverse the levels.