Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are selling their 5,920 square-foot New Orleans estate for USD 6.5 million.
The pad offers five bedrooms and three full bathrooms, along with two half-baths, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Pitt, 51, and Jolie, 39, who can be seen later this year in the Universal film “By the Sea”, purchased the property in 2006 for USD 3.5 million.
- When Angelina Jolie considered doing a film with Brad Pitt to improve communication
- Angelina Jolie to make her acting comeback with Maleficent 2?
- Angelina Jolie on her split with Brad Pitt: I don't enjoy being single
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to make fresh start, claims biographer
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie selling new Orleans mansion
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie add skate park to LA Mansion
The three-story home, built in the 1830s, includes such amenities as a balcony in the front, arched French doors and a laundry room. A grand staircase and elevator are used to traverse the levels.