Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are selling their 5,920 square-foot New Orleans estate for USD 6.5 million.
The pad offers five bedrooms and three full bathrooms, along with two half-baths, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Pitt, 51, and Jolie, 39, who can be seen later this year in the Universal film “By the Sea”, purchased the property in 2006 for USD 3.5 million.
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Yemen rebel missile
- Damaged fuel pipeline in New Zealand restored: Officials
- Meeting to discuss construction of ‘longest’ cycling track in Mumbai
- ‘Nek Chand’s art is unique & distinct’
- Brush with canvas: ‘Art of any form must make us think & reflect’
- Will the Ravanas be ready in time for Dussehra? Drive by South civic body poses worry for artisans
The three-story home, built in the 1830s, includes such amenities as a balcony in the front, arched French doors and a laundry room. A grand staircase and elevator are used to traverse the levels.