The couple bought the mansion back in 2006 for USD 3.5 million in the hideous wake of Hurricane Katrina.
The 7,645 square feet mansion, which has five bedrooms, five full and three half bathrooms, are finely finished with
Venetian plaster walls, custom designed marble mantels and fireplaces, a grand spiral staircase plus and elevator and a
“gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances”, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Angelina Jolie to make her acting comeback with Maleficent 2?
- Angelina Jolie on her split with Brad Pitt: I don't enjoy being single
- Angelina Jolie opens up about life after her separation from Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reach a solid agreement to co-parent their six kids
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's home on sale for USD 6.5 million
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie add skate park to LA Mansion
While no interior pictures are available online, the property also has two off-street parking spaces, on site
laundry facility and a spacious, private central courtyard with a small swimming pool.
After buying the mansion, Pitt started spending a lot of time in New Orleans to help revamp homes in the Lower 9th Ward
through his Make It Right foundation. He has also filmed some movies in the city including 1994’s “Interview with the Vampire” and 2008’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.