The couple bought the mansion back in 2006 for USD 3.5 million in the hideous wake of Hurricane Katrina.
The 7,645 square feet mansion, which has five bedrooms, five full and three half bathrooms, are finely finished with
Venetian plaster walls, custom designed marble mantels and fireplaces, a grand spiral staircase plus and elevator and a
“gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances”, reported Ace Showbiz.
- Angelina Jolie turns her LA mansion into a fun house for her six children
- Brad Pitt files for joint custody of kids in Angelina Jolie's divorce response
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt house hunting in London?
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie's home on sale for USD 6.5 million
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie add skate park to LA Mansion
- Pitt-Jolie put Malibu mansion on market
While no interior pictures are available online, the property also has two off-street parking spaces, on site
laundry facility and a spacious, private central courtyard with a small swimming pool.
After buying the mansion, Pitt started spending a lot of time in New Orleans to help revamp homes in the Lower 9th Ward
through his Make It Right foundation. He has also filmed some movies in the city including 1994’s “Interview with the Vampire” and 2008’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”.