Oscar-winner Jon Voight hopes that things will work out for his actress daughter Angelina Jolie, and her estranged husband Brad Pitt. The 41-year-old actress, who filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19, had also requested sole custody of the kids, to which the pair has recently come to an agreement and the actress will retain the children.
All six of their children— Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8, will remain in Jolie’s custody but will continue “therapeutic” visits with the “Fight Club” star. Voight hopes that things will get better after the decision, reported E! Online.
“I appreciate everybody’s concern and their prayers. Hopefully things will work out,” he said. Speaking previously, Voight was shocked by the couple’s split, but felt something “serious” must have happened for his daughter to take steps to end her 12-year relationship with Pitt.
“It’s very sad. Something very serious must have happened for Angie to make a decision like this. I don’t know what it is. It’s a sad thing. Say a little prayer. I am concerned for Angie and the children and hopefully, I will be seeing them very soon,” he said at the time.
Brad Pitt made his maiden public appearance since Angelina Jolie filed for divorce. The 52-year-old actor was spotted on Monday night at a private screening of Moonlight with friend Julia Roberts. The actor, who is one of the producers, appeared to be in high spirits as he posed for a shot with Roberts, Moonlight star Trevante Rhodes, and writer/director Barry Jenkins. Pitt also took to the podium with Roberts to speak about the highly-acclaimed film
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016