Priyanka Chopra, who is busy shooting for the second season of American TV show Quantico, says men who do their eyebrows gross her out. She feels men should be effortlessly scruffy. Asked about her views about men who manscape, Priyanka said during an episode of American talk show “Live with Kelly”: “I hate it. It’s gross”.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“There’re something’s only women should do, please. Boys need to be effortless and scruffy, I mean well put together but not so put together,” Priyanka added.
The Indian actress, who is on a roll on a global scale, also spoke about Global Citizen Festival, which took place here last week and saw her having a good time with Hugh Jackman and his wife.
She praised the initiative, saying: “We are always complaining about how do we change, the government’s not this for us or the people are not changing this for us, this initiative says you do something about it.”
The former beauty queen made heads turn on the red carpet at the 68th Emmy Awards with her scarlet ensemble. And the actress says she is over twirling now.
“I am so over twirling now. When you wear a dress like that, then you can twirl, it was like miles of chiffon and it matched the red carpet and it was like a princess moment. That’s how it started,” she said. Priyanka is currently busy with Season 2 of “Quantico”, aired in India on Star World and Star World HD.