A man rushed onto the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival and dove beneath the dress of actress America Ferrera.
Security officials quickly pulled the man away as he tried to hide under Ferrera’s voluminous gown before the Friday premiere of “How to Train Your Dragon 2.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
It was a bizarre incident on a red carpet renowned for its strict decorum. The man was later identified as Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian prankster known for such stunts.
Yet Ferrera didn’t seem ruffled on the carpet and was in good spirits at the movie’s after-party, laughing with guests and taking pictures.
She declined comment on the incident, however, and festival organizers didn’t immediately return messages about the matter.
The former “Ugly Betty” star was on her way into the Palais des Festivals for the world premiere of the DreamWorks animated sequel.