A man rushed onto the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival and dove beneath the dress of actress America Ferrera.
Security officials quickly pulled the man away as he tried to hide under Ferrera’s voluminous gown before the Friday premiere of “How to Train Your Dragon 2.”
It was a bizarre incident on a red carpet renowned for its strict decorum. The man was later identified as Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian prankster known for such stunts.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Yet Ferrera didn’t seem ruffled on the carpet and was in good spirits at the movie’s after-party, laughing with guests and taking pictures.
She declined comment on the incident, however, and festival organizers didn’t immediately return messages about the matter.
The former “Ugly Betty” star was on her way into the Palais des Festivals for the world premiere of the DreamWorks animated sequel.