Pop star Beyonce has hinted about her involvement with ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ by posting a teaser of the erotic movie ahead of its official trailer launch.
Beyonce took to her Instagram to post the short teaser which featured a lot of heavy breathing.
It is not clear whether Beyonce has contributed to the soundtrack or merely posted the short video as a fan. Her ‘Haunted’ was heard during the film’s launch at CinemaCon in March.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
And the new clip below has a remix of Beyonce’s ‘Crazy In Love’ but there are no shots of film’s leads Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, reported Deadline.
The film is an adaptation of EL James novel of the same name.
The movie adaptation has been directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and is slated to land in theatres on February 11.