Pop star Beyonce has hinted about her involvement with ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ by posting a teaser of the erotic movie ahead of its official trailer launch.
Beyonce took to her Instagram to post the short teaser which featured a lot of heavy breathing.
It is not clear whether Beyonce has contributed to the soundtrack or merely posted the short video as a fan. Her ‘Haunted’ was heard during the film’s launch at CinemaCon in March.
And the new clip below has a remix of Beyonce’s ‘Crazy In Love’ but there are no shots of film’s leads Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, reported Deadline.
The film is an adaptation of EL James novel of the same name.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The movie adaptation has been directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and is slated to land in theatres on February 11.