The Imitation Game actor, Benedict Cumberbatch and wife Sophie Hunter are all set to embrace parenthood for the second time, a representative of the couple confirmed to western media.
There’s a new Cumberbatch on the way! Benedict Cumberbatch and wife Sophie Hunter are all set to embrace parenthood for the second time, a representative confirmed, reports the Mirror.
“Everyone is absolutely thrilled,” said the spokesman.
Recently, the 40-year-old actor was spotted with his stunning wife at the Hollywood premiere of ‘Doctor Strange,’ where they were practically inseparable on the red carpet.
Reports suggest that the happy couple announced the news on the red carpet at the premiere.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The 38-year-old English avant-garde theatre and opera director claimed to have hidden a small baby bump under her stunning floor-length black dress at the bash, while Cumberbatch looked dapper in a dark velvet suit.
The pair previously welcomed their son Christopher in June 2015.
Meanwhile, despite his busy work schedule, the actor, who is already familiar with playing detective, recently hinted that he would like the chance to take on the role of James Bond.
Speaking to GQ magazine he said, “I think people are obsessed with other people being Bond at the moment, so the heat’s off me.”
A self-confessed 007 fan, Sherlock continued, “I can wear a suit and I can fight. I can raise my eyebrow, but that’s not what it takes to play Bond.”
“They might want to go in very different directions, who knows? It would be fun though,” he added.