Actor Ben Kingsley will be seen in the role of a pharaoh in ‘A Night at the Museum 3’.
The 70-year-old ‘Iron Man 3’ actor was taken on board by the director and producer Shawn Levy, and will play an
Egyptian King who is revived by a magical tablet, reported Variety.
The script is written by Thomas Lennon, Robert Ben Garant, David Guion and Michael Handelman. Fox will release the family adventure on December 19.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The Actor will join the star cast of Rebel Wilson, Robin Williams, Owen Wilson, Steve Coogan and Ricky Gervais.