Colin Farrell feels that Oscar-winning actor Ben Affleck will do a great job as Batman in the ‘Man of Steel’ sequel.
Affleck, 41, has been cast in 2016’s ‘Man of Steel’ alongside heartthrob Henry Cavill, who is reprising his role of the Superman in the superhero movie, reported Contactmusic.
“I always enjoyed watching him, as a director he’s extraordinary too, but his work in ‘The Town’ and ‘Argo’, he was so fantastic in both those films,” Farrell said. “In ‘Argo’, it was such a controlled performance. I think he’ll kill it as ‘Batman’. I hope he does and shuts the naysayers up,” he added.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai