Hollywood star Ben Affleck is reportedly taking his mother’s help to deal with the split from estranged wife Jennifer Garner.
The pair, who recently announced they had made the “difficult decision to divorce” after 10 years of marriage, are turning towards their family members for support, reported People Magazine.
“While Jen is turning to her family and friends, the person in Ben’s life is his mother,” a source said.
- Ben Affleck knew Harvey Weinstein was sleazy, bully
- Ben Affleck gifts Jennifer Garner 11-carat diamond necklace?
- Ben Affleck moves next door to Jennifer Garner?
- Ben Affleck to spend Christmas with Jennifer Garner?
- Ben Affleck flies to Atlanta to be with Jennifer Garner, kids
- Ben Affleck supports my acting career: Jennifer Garner
“She is a constant rock for him. She had remained close to the family as well. She’s been there for him through this extremely difficult time.”
Affleck and his children, Violet, 9, Seraphina, 6, and Samuel, 3, also spent time with his mother, Christine, in Los Angeles, while Garner, 43, was in Montreal shooting her upcoming film “Nine Lives”, the source added.
“He is really leaning on his mother for support. Ben and his mom have always been very close,” the source said.
The 42-year-old “Gone Girl” star had previously turned to his mother after his highly publicised split from ex-fiancee Jennifer Lopez.