Hollywood star Ben Affleck and estranged wife Jennifer Garner alongwith their three children are reportedly spending time in the Bahamas.
The pair, who recently filed for divorce, made the decision to temporarily leave the West Coast amid their divorce announcement, reported Us Weekly Magazine.
“They got the kids out of LA as soon as school was out. Bahamas is a place they’ve been going to for years that’s very private and special for their kids.
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner celebrate Easter together after filing for divorce
- Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck officially file for divorce
- Ben Affleck to spend Christmas with Jennifer Garner?
- Ben Affleck flies to Atlanta to be with Jennifer Garner, kids
- Ben Affleck takes mother’s help for support after split?
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner split six months ago?
“When either of them have had work commitments they have been leaving to go fulfil them,” a source said.
Affleck and Garner will continue to live on the same property in LA’s posh, celeb-friendly Brentwood area, but will live in separate residences, according to the source.
The pair is apparently trying to handle the situation like Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s divorce in 2014 which was a “conscious uncoupling”.
“They are going to try and model their divorce like Gwyneth and Chris. They feel like they have to be mature adults for their children’s sake and that they will figure out the healthiest way to co-parent.
“They want the kids lives to stay the same and to not have to change just because they aren’t going to be married anymore,” the insider said.