Hollywood star Ben Affleck has revealed his increasing bulk for his role as Batman in the upcoming ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’.
The 41-year-old actor looked like he was in character as he exited an eatery in a tight blue t-shirt and jeans, showing off his new physic, reported Us magazine.
Affleck, who was pictured in full Batsuit back in May, has reportedly put on 40 pounds after following an eye-watering 5,000-calories-a-day diet.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He was also sporting what are said to be 17-inch biceps, which he’s apparently managed to pump up and sculpt with six gym sessions a week, lasting three to four hours each, over the last five months.
The ‘Man of Steel’ sequel will mark the first time the Dark Knight, Superman and Wonder Woman have appeared in a live-action movie together.
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, with ‘Fast & Furious 6’ star Gal Gadot as the iconic DC heroine.
Jesse Eisenberg takes on the role of Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons will play Bruce Wayne’s butler Alfred Pennyworth, and Ray Fisher is Cyborg.
‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ will be released on April 30, 2016 in the UK and May 6, 2016 in the US.