Hollywood star Ben Affleck has revealed his increasing bulk for his role as Batman in the upcoming ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’.
The 41-year-old actor looked like he was in character as he exited an eatery in a tight blue t-shirt and jeans, showing off his new physic, reported Us magazine.
Affleck, who was pictured in full Batsuit back in May, has reportedly put on 40 pounds after following an eye-watering 5,000-calories-a-day diet.
He was also sporting what are said to be 17-inch biceps, which he’s apparently managed to pump up and sculpt with six gym sessions a week, lasting three to four hours each, over the last five months.
The ‘Man of Steel’ sequel will mark the first time the Dark Knight, Superman and Wonder Woman have appeared in a live-action movie together.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Henry Cavill will reprise his role as Superman, with ‘Fast & Furious 6’ star Gal Gadot as the iconic DC heroine.
Jesse Eisenberg takes on the role of Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons will play Bruce Wayne’s butler Alfred Pennyworth, and Ray Fisher is Cyborg.
‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ will be released on April 30, 2016 in the UK and May 6, 2016 in the US.