Oscar-winner Ben Affleck has reportedly been banned from playing blackjack at a casino in Las Vegas for allegedly counting cards.
Affleck, 41, was playing blackjack at the Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas earlier this week when the casino’s security team caught the actor on camera counting cards, reported E!Online.
A security guard approached him at a high rollers’ table and told him, “You are too good at the game.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The hotel reportedly continued to treat the actor like a VIP even after he was cut off from blackjack. He was told that he could play other games and then they arranged for a car to take Affleck and his wife Jennifer Garner back to their hotel.
The ‘Argo’ star was in Vegas on a couple’s trip with Garner as quick romantic getaway before he starts shooting the ‘Batman-Superman’ movie in Detroit.
Back in 2001, Affleck won USD 800,000 playing blackjack at the Hard Rock.