Oscar-winner Ben Affleck has reportedly been banned from playing blackjack at a casino in Las Vegas for allegedly counting cards.
Affleck, 41, was playing blackjack at the Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas earlier this week when the casino’s security team caught the actor on camera counting cards, reported E!Online.
A security guard approached him at a high rollers’ table and told him, “You are too good at the game.”
The hotel reportedly continued to treat the actor like a VIP even after he was cut off from blackjack. He was told that he could play other games and then they arranged for a car to take Affleck and his wife Jennifer Garner back to their hotel.
The ‘Argo’ star was in Vegas on a couple’s trip with Garner as quick romantic getaway before he starts shooting the ‘Batman-Superman’ movie in Detroit.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Back in 2001, Affleck won USD 800,000 playing blackjack at the Hard Rock.